Gloriously Free GF Rolled Quick Oats
Quick oats are a favourite choice for the time conscious as they are quicker to cook. They are also easier to chew and digest than whole oats, so they are the perfect choice for children and the elderly. Whatever your reason for choosing Quick Oats, you will love that GF Quick Oats don’t compromise on the delicious taste and flavour of oats that you know and love.
“Grown and processed in certified facilities that are free from contamination and still full of taste.”
When it comes to good health, GF Oats is dedicated to go the extra mile. Our customers trust us to make great-tasting snacks and cereals that won’t cause flares or digestive problems. We make all our products with pure oats, guaranteed to be free of contamination from wheat, barley, and rye. A farm-to-table process that identifies and eliminates points where contamination could have occurred.
“The Oats you can Trust”. Here is why:
- Grown, processed and tested to be free of gluten contamination from wheat, rye, barley and spelt. They are the same oats labelled as gluten-free around the world, but here in Australia, we are restricted by labelling laws.
- Sourced from specialised Aussie farmers growing some of the most nutritious oats in the world, using minimal-impact growing techniques and crop exclusion zones. Their oats seed is sourced from their own seed stocks and has a unique roasted creamy flavour that comes from their unique shelf-stable mill processes and production line that is free of the top 8 allergens.
- Other oat brands may be labelled "Wheat-free" however, it is important to note that the term “wheat-free” does not mean that the product is also free of rye and barley which are grains that also contain gluten.
- Our oat fields are walked at various stages to identify foreign contaminates.
- All oats are sun-dried. This means that there is no crop topping with chemicals.
- Strict compliance from seed to plate to ensure oats are premium and pure.
- No machine seed sorting is utilised.
- The first company to introduce Australia to uncontaminated oats 14 years ago.
- Every time you purchase these oats, you support Aussie Farmers and businesses from seed to plate.